Welcome to Admissions!
Become part of the PCS family, start here!
1) Explore this page: Review our Admissions Criteria below. Read our Mission, Vision, & Statement of Faith. Review our Required Application Documents and Application Process below.
2) You can click the “Request Information and/or Request a Tour” button below to share a little about your student and family and request a tour if you would like to. We’ll be in contact!
3) And/or begin your student(s) application(s) - the purple button on this page.
NONDISCRIMINATION POLICY: Peoria Christian school admits students of any race, color, or national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic programs, or other school-administrated programs.
Admissions Criteria & application
Family professes faith in Jesus Christ. Within the application, parent/guardian(s) will give testimony of how they came to Christ as Savior.
Family is active in a Bible-believing church. Regular church attendance of parent(s) and student is required for admission. Within the application, applicant provides contact information for a church leader or pastor. We then send your church leader our online Pastor/Church leader Form to complete on behalf of the applying family. This is a required form for all applicants.
Family subscribes to and supports our Mission, Vision and Statement of Faith.
It is expected that the student will have scored in the 40th percentile or higher on standardized testing.
Contact us, we’re happy to assist you.
We would love to talk with you about Christian education and all PCS has to offer students and families. Whether you are beginning your school adventure or transferring from public, private or home school, let us know how we can assist you.
Karen Hutchins, Admissions Coordinator
309.686.4500 x 217
Pat Prosser, Admissions Director
309-686-4500 x 218
+Required Application Documents (click for content)
- Pastor/Church Leader form completed on behalf of the applying parent(s)/guardian(s). PCS sends the electronic form to the church leader from information given us within the application.
- Report Card/HS Transcript: Grades 1-12, please upload within application.
- Standardized Test Scores: Grades 3-12, please upload within application. It is expected that students will have scored at the 40th percentile or higher on their most recent standardized test. We are happy to work with homeschool students.
- Where applicable, please upload custody agreement, IEP, 504 plan. Please note, PCS is not equipped to meet all individualized needs.
+The Application Process (click for content)
- Create an application. Note that a $99 non-refundable application fee is required.
- Upload required application documents or email them to email@example.com.
- Placement Testing: Upon review of application and supporting documents, if a student placement test(s) is needed, the Admissions office will contact you to schedule an appointment.
- Interview: Every family applying for admission will meet with a school principal. Interviews offer parents and principals the opportunity to ask questions and to determine if Peoria Christian School is the best fit for the student and family.
- Notification of acceptance (or denial) will be given within one week of the interview.
- Commit to PCS: To guarantee student placement, register online with your email link sent after acceptance and set up a tuition account through FACTS.